The United Nations, Aware that the protection and improvement of the human environment as a fundamental issue affecting the well-being of peoples and the economic development of the whole world, Designated June 5, 1974 as World Environment Day.
The celebration of this day gives us the opportunity to expand the bases of a well-informed population and of an adequate behavior of the individuals inspired in the sense of their responsibility in the conservation and improvement of the environment.
This 2017 focuses on connecting people with nature, and encourages us to go out into the open and enter into nature to appreciate its beauty and reflect on how we are an integral part and how much we depend on it. (United Nations).
- Scarlet Macaws release, May 2017
- Lagarteada, April 2017
- Neotropical owl, March 2017
- Kivú, February 2017
- Protection of wild species, January 2017
- Tufted Ear Marmoset are born, December 2016
- Hospital for wild species, November 2016
- Turtle Release, October 2016
- Grecia on Display, September 2016